Rabelink Logistics privacy statement:
Rabelink Logistics B.V. & Co KG., with its registered office at Kryptonstraat 1, 7031 GG Wehl, is responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this privacy statement. Telephone +31 314 368 500, email: email@example.com.
– customers of Rabelink Logistics;
– potential customers Rabelink Logistics has contacted or wants to contact;
– visitors to the Rabelink Logistics website or social media accounts;
– recipients of newsletters and commercial emails sent by Rabelink Logistics;
– all other persons who contact Rabelink Logistics or whose personal data Rabelink Logistics processes.
What personal data do we process?
We process personal data you have personally provided to us, personal data generated during your visit to our website or your reading of our newsletters, and personal data we have derived from other sources, such as (business) social media platforms.
For example, you can think of:
– contact information and other personal data that are necessary in the context of our service provision on your behalf;
– personal data obtained through or generated by our website, electronic newsletters, commercial emails or related technologies;
– IP address;
– your surfing behaviour on the website or website connected to this, including but not limited to data concerning the first visit, last visit and current visit, the pages viewed, and the way in which you are navigated through the website;
– whether you open a newsletter or commercial email and which parts of this you click;
– personal data obtained from other sources;
– personal data available on public (business) social media platforms;
– personal data available on public business websites.
For which purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Rabelink Logistics processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– invoicing and processing your payment;
– sending our newsletter;
– to be able to contact you if this is necessary for the performance of our services;
– to inform you about changes to our services and products;
– to deliver goods and services to you;
– for compliance with a statutory obligation;
– improving our product and service information and executing targeted marketing campaigns.
Rabelink Logistics processes your personal data on the basis of one of the following legal grounds
– your consent: you have the right at any time to withdraw granted consent;
– based on an agreement or in the run-up to the concluding of an agreement: if you provide us with a service contract, we process personal data if and insofar as this is necessary for carrying out the work;
– statutory obligation;
– in connection with a legitimate interest: we are allowed to process personal data if we have a legitimate interest and do not disproportionately infringe your privacy in doing so.
For the processing of your personal data we may engage service providers (processors) that only process personal data on our instructions. We conclude a processing agreement with these processors that meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
How do we retain personal data?
We only retain your data for as long as this is necessary for providing our services or if this is required by law. After the end of the service provision or the lapse of the statutory retention period, your personal data will be removed.
Sharing personal data with third parties:
Rabelink Logistics only provides personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or for compliance with a statutory obligation. In addition, personal data may be provided to third parties in the event of a restructuring or merger of our company or the sale of (part of) our company. Your personal data are not shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
Access to, alteration of, or removal of data:
We offer all visitors to the Rabelink Logistics website the option to access, alter, or remove personal information provided to us. We only store your data for as long as this is necessary for providing our services or if this is required by law. After the end of the service provision or the lapse of the statutory retention period, your personal data will be removed. If you want to adjust your data or have yourself removed from our files, you can contact us.
How we protect personal data:
Rabelink Logistics is committed to the protection of your data. You want your data to be in safe hands and you do not want it to be made public. This is why Rabelink Logistics has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to warrant that your data are adequately protected and will only be processed for specific purposes. For the security of your data, Rabelink Logistics has taken account of the processing risks of your data, especially resulting from loss or unlawful use of your data. Rabelink Logistics applies inter alia the following measures:
– Rabelink Logistics has many intercommunicating systems. If data are sent from one system to another, this is done in a safe and controlled manner;
– only Rabelink Logistics employees who need this for the performance of their job have access to your data for specific purposes;
– Rabelink Logistics logs the use of your data by its employees, to be able to monitor what happens;
– third parties that need access to your data are obliged to take appropriate technical and organisational measures and impose a duty of confidentiality on their employees;
– Rabelink Logistics protects its systems against malware, viruses, CryptoLocker, and hacking software;
– Rabelink Logistics deploys the latest technologies to warrant the availability and security of its systems;
– Rabelink Logistics ensures that its software and other technologies are up-to-date;
– Rabelink Logistics regularly performs automated security scans on its websites and systems.
If a data breach (data leak) has occurred, Rabelink Logistics is obliged to report this to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA) within 72 hours after having become aware of this, unless the data leak is not likely to pose a risk to your rights and freedoms. If the data leak is likely to present a high risk to your rights and freedoms, Rabelink Logistics is obliged to report the data leak to you as well. A data leak has occurred if data are lost as a result of a security incident (such as the theft of a laptop or a hack in our systems) or if Rabelink Logistics cannot reasonably rule out unlawful processing of data. Whether or not a data leak has actually occurred depends on all circumstances of the specific case.
If it involves no more than an unfortunate weak spot in our security, this concerns a security leak and not a data leak. In that case, Rabelink Logistics does not, in principle, have to report to the Dutch DPA. Of course, Rabelink Logistics will stop a security leak as soon as possible after having become aware of this.
Should you become aware of a (possible) security or data leak at Rabelink Logistics, we ask to report this immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that, in your opinion, Rabelink Logistics does not handle your data with due care and confidentiality, you can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. If you have any complaints about the way in which we handle your personal data, you can, of course, also contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling +31 314 368 500. We will be happy to help you find a solution. If this proves to be unsuccessful, you can always contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can appeal to the court.
Questions and feedback:
Rabelink Logistics uses CCTV for the security of its buildings. Apart from our employees, visitors to our business locations may be recorded on these camera images as well. We do not retain these camera images for longer than is necessary and in any case for no longer than the statutory maximum of four weeks. Furthermore, the images are not shared with third parties. Only if a particular incident, such as a criminal offence or an insurance matter, has been recorded, the relevant images may be retained until this incident has been dealt with.
Pursuant to article 11.7a of the Telecommunications Act, the visitor to a (any) website (from the Netherlands) must be informed as to which cookies are placed on his or her computer and what purpose they serve.
Rabelink Logistics wishes to provide adequate information in that context to you as the visitor of this website. Rabelink Logistics uses only one cookie on this website (ASP.NET_SessionId), as well as so-called session cookies and session storage. Session cookies are functional cookies, intended for the proper functioning of the website. The use of session cookies does not require prior consent of the internet user. Every time you visit the website, these cookies contain a different, temporary number. The session cookies are removed from your browser after closing your session.
Just like session cookies, session storage is a form of temporary data storage. We only use session storage to store information about the structure of the website in your browser. Session storage makes it easier for you to click or swipe through the list of subjects on the website. No personal data of you are processed in the process.
Where does the above information come from?
We use the Google Analytics statistics programme for analysing which pages are visited most frequently, how visitors arrived at our website, and which search terms are used in our search engine.
Rabelink Logistics has taken measures to limit the traceability of visitors to our website as much as possible. We collect the following data using the logfiles:
• user agents (browsers, operating system);
• search terms used for accessing our website through external search engines;
• search terms used in the search engine on the website itself;
• links used within the website;
• links used for accessing our website.
We do not provide personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for reporting a criminal offence.
Uses the following cookies: _ga, _gat, _gid.
• Google Analytics cookies are used;
• A processing agreement has been concluded with Google;
• The last octet of the IP address is masked;
• ‘Share data’ has been disabled;
• Other Google services are not used in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
This website does not contain third-party content, such as widgets, plug-ins, or embedded content.